tiistai 29. huhtikuuta 2008
sunnuntai 13. huhtikuuta 2008
The sky is grey and it's been raining heavily since last evening. But we don't mind because we're inside the studio, wohoo! And guess what - we're singing!!! Oh yes, Jaani finally got his voice back and he's singing over there at the moment. I'm sitting on the sofa watching Jools Holland and waiting for my turn. We've also been recording some backing vocals with Matti and tonight I'm gonna do one more song. Hopefully I won't fall asleep before that..
Oh! Björk! In Jools Holland. What a nice surprise! She's one of my favorite artists.
We also had a band rehearsal today. We're playing at the Mama Trash Festival on Friday. We hope to see many of you there! :)
We were supposed to do a "studio food today" report with Matti but he left already. So you will get only my report. So.
Food in the Studio. AKA What I ate today. Part one.
- pasta with tomato-basil-mushroom-paprika-onion-garlic sauce (home-made!) and some parmesan on top (this has really been my all-time studio food highlight!)
- raspberry-cranberry juice
- candies (I had my candy day today)
- an orange (still in the fridge)
- apple-cinnamon tea with honey
- yoghurt (still in the fridge)
I hope Jaani will be ready soon because I'm staaaartiing to...Fa l l... As leeE E...pp.. ZZzzz
P.S. Tomorrow we're gonna make a Very Important Decision.
So stay tuned..