tiistai 18. maaliskuuta 2008

synth stuff. weird stuff. other stuff.

If someone has extra 3000 euros and wants to buy me a Moog Voyager - please, do so! WHAT a machine, Whoa!! (I don't know if it was the late hour or just the usual insanity of the band, but we totally played some CRaaazy SoUNDs tonight)

So we've been recording some amAAAAAAzinG synth stuff lately. Almost all the synth tracks are ready, just some nice little things left and then - the vocals (good luck, Jaani)! 

I need to get some sleep. My throat is hurting again...grrr.......

-Anu



2 kommenttia:

Erica kirjoitti...

I love the videos...it's great to be able to watch you create your musical magick with the keys.
Sounds like Iconcrash will have a big list for Santa.
Hope you all feel better soon

sabena kirjoitti...

my goodness! it's like a sick spell at the studio!...you guys are mingling in very close quarters.
good idea to have some rest Anu...i am repeating myself, but you must also have some chicken noodle soup and a hot cup of my childhood concoction: lemon, honey & olive oil (in hot water of course!)

take care sweets! ...& so sorry i don't have 3000 euros :(