maanantai 28. tammikuuta 2008

Ikonators rehearsing the new songs.


So now you see our rehearsal space. There are few other bands in the same room too so we don't own all the stuff you see in the video... haha. Matti could not join us today but he should be with us tomorrow when we start working with the song called Insecurity. I have made a home demo version of the song and tomorrow will Ikonize the arrangement. Let´s see how it will sound tomorrow.   Hopefully better than the songs we played today....
-jaani-

2 kommenttia:

Erica kirjoitti...

Oh now that was funky and wicked! Just when I think I can put a label on the band's sound you all put me in my place.
Rock on!

Beth kirjoitti...

I see the long absent member of the band has surfaced. haha. That song sounds great, which one was that? And what a space you've got to work in, very very cool. Thanks for making the vid, as always. :)

- Beth